The average high school student has the same levels of anxiety as people put in mental hospitals in the 1950s.
Over 25% of my year group has self harmed recently.
Some of my best friends at school cry themselves to sleep because of the pressure of school.
I’ve talked to people considering suicide and having mental breakdowns because of all the work they have to do and the high expectations.
So don’t you dare tell me that there is nothing wrong with our education system.
if you are walking a dog and you see me checking you out
- i am not checking you out
- i am looking at your dog
- not you
Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers; Part 1
i took you for granted, VHS. i took you for granted..
i think we have a youngster over here…
people are following me probably thinking im cool
you are completely right
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
Reblogging this because I need this.
i think its dumb if drug dealers get sentenced to longer in prison that rapists?? like people ask for drugs but no one asks for rape???
*gets down on one knee*
will you watch star trek the original series with me